23 November 2009

It's All About Feeling GOOD!

Feeling good...
What does that mean to you?

To me it means a lot.

Let's get started with the body...

I love that I am eating better.  Eating less.  Eating light.
I love that I have so much energy.
I love moving around - getting things done.
(current event: packing up & cleaning our home office)

I love not being lazy.
I was not over weight, just out of shape for my size.
Just an 8. But not a toned 8.

I am now feeling like a small, toned 8.

This all makes sense to me.

I need a belt more often then I need to suck 'it' in!

Eat less. Move more.
It works!

No fancy, expensive stuff.
Just will power and motivation.

Yep, that's it.

Oh and some pilate stretches here and there.
Not a lot though.

Actually, I do most of my stretches
while getting ready in the morning.

Drying my hair while doing squats.

Curling my hair while stretching my sides. 

Arms flexed above my head and
shaking my booty as I walk through the house.

Seriously.

Every little bit helps, right!

Just takes a few minutes a day...
You'll get it.

Most importantly,
I FEEL GOOD!

Please share your secret. Now you know mine. 
Come on, feel good too!
You won't be dissappointed.

P.S. As much as I heart mashed potatoes I will be good on Thursday.
I promise.