15 February 2011

my date with mini me and her buddy

This year for Valentine's Day daughter was off from school so I decided to take the day off too. I actually did it. A full day off with no work. Well, I did correspond via email but I didn't open a computer or visit an office. It was nice. 

What did we do you ask?
At the request of Daughter and her buddy we:

went to frozen yogurt at Tops.
It's a build your own type of place here in town. Daughter LOVEs it.
Nevermind that it was freezing outside. :o)

Then we went to see Gnomeo & Juliet 3D. 
The movie was so cute! I recommend you go see it too.
Obviously they didn't recycle their 3D glasses in the
cardboard 3D glasses recycle box that sits outside the
theater door like I did.

Later Hubber came home from work and we went to Daughter's
softball lesson then dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.
We just LOVE that place!

All in all we had a LOVEly heart day.
I hope you did too.

Update 1: My mom's last knit is almost done (post to come).  It's a good thing too since she is leaving town on Friday.

Update 2: My new blog is almost ready.  I am just waiting to review a few photos. Yay!