23 February 2011

Oh my geesh! It's time for What's on your plate? Again!

I said it before and I'll say it again ... OH MY GEESH! Where is the time going? I have so many projects, tasks, to-dos, accomplishments to complete all while the time is whizzing right on by.  That's cool though, this just means we are closer to Christmas ... WOOT! WOOT! (Ya, I went there ... AGAIN!)

So my Peeps! It is that time again ... already.  It's time for yet another What's on your plate?

Side bar: The response to this feature has been magnificent to say the least. This makes me so happy and anxious to get the new blog site completed - tick tock. New features will be introduced in spurts once we fully convert. YAY! {smiling from ear to ear} THANKS TO YOU ALL. :o)

As we swiftly move through the alphabet:  O is for Oven-Omelet.  That's right, it's a breakfast thing and it's easy!  So here ya go ...

You'll need:
8 eggs
1 cup milk
2 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
1 cup diced cooked ham
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Pinch of salt and pepper to taste

You'll do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8x8 inch glass baking dish.

Beat eggs in a large bowl; stir in the milk. Stir in the potatoes, ham and cheese. Season to taste and pour into prepared pan.

Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50, until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.

[Prep Time: 5 Min] [Cook Time: 45 Min] [Ready In: 50 Min]
Amount Per Serving [Calories: 251] [Total Fat: 18.1g] [Cholesterol: 273mg]

Sounds pretty yumma to me. Have fun and Enjoy!