13 January 2010

in•spi•ra•tion

1 a : a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or
her to receive and communicate sacred revelation
b : the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions
c : the act of influencing or suggesting opinions

I hope I have inspired a person or two
in my life so far.
& hope to continue to do so.

Others definitely have inspired me.
Their actions. Their comments. Their way of life.

I don't even know some of the people that have been inspiring.
Some inspiration comes from complete strangers.

Maybe I am one of those inspiring complete strangers.
I hope so. I don't need to know. I just hope so.

Always look for the good.
That's what I say.

I am inspired to be an inspiration.

I watch what I say.
(Mostly)

I watch what I do.
(Mostly)

I try to always be nice.
(you just never know who you will see again)

I work hard. Really hard.
& I love it. Love my job(s)!

I strive to be a good example
to my family & friends & strangers.
All of them.

Who is your inspiration?
I bet you get some every day.