19 April 2010

super softball Saturday! oh & Sunday too!

This was a jam packed
fun filled
soak up the sun
weekend at the park.

The Sizzlin' Slam
softball tourney was this weekend.
Both days.

And it went a little something like this:
Starting at 7:45 a.m. ~ Yes a.m.
we had 3 games on Saturday.
At about 4:30 when the games were over we
hung around and BBQd with some
of the families from our team.
Great fun!
By the way, the kids continued to play softball
during the BBQ.
Gosh I wish I had that kind of energy!

Sunday also started at 7:45 a.m. ~ Yes a.m. again.
Another 3 games were played.
The girls did great the entire time.
I was impressed.
Considering by about 11 I was ready to curl up in
my chair and take a nap.
But the fear of getting hit by a line drive or a foul ball
while resting my eyes kind of woke me up a little. HA!

The best parts of both days were...
1) seeing Kylee improve each game
and
2) visiting with friends.

Here are some pics - thank you Lori and Shelly.




Just another day, or two of softball...
Thank you Mother Nature for the perfect weather.