17 September 2010

Fall Talk on Friday

It's Friday!
Can I get a WOOT! WOOT!

Let's talk Fall.  Afterall it IS one of my favorite seasons.
{I am a Summer gal too}

Right after Labor Day I put out my Fall and Halloween decor.
It's true. I love that I can have it out until the day after Thanksgiving.
I give huge Thanks for that.

A few of the things I love about Fall are:

*The decor ...
 Inside and outside

*The Sunflowers and Scarecrows ~ My faves.

*The pumpkin patches.

*Apple Hill - HELLO! Can't wait.

*Did I mention pumpkin seeds? YUM!

*The colors ...
so mello ... so relaxing

*The pumpkin spice ... Thank you Starbucks!

*The candle scents. Mmm I love LOVE love burning candles in the Fall.
{and Winter too}
I bust out the Scentsy in the Spring and Summer ~ don't judge.

*Being able to use the crock pot.

*Driving down tree lined streets with all of the fall colored leaves.

*The smell of rain. It's starting. This weekend!

*Trick-or-treating and all of the creative costumes.

*Thanksgiving.

... just to name a few. :o)

What do you like about Fall?

Until next week ...