02 September 2010

Oh my! It's September!

Photo source

Oh boy the time sure is flying by.  Wouldn't you agree?
September marks many things ... Let's see ...

~ Daughter's winter ball (should be called fall ball) softball is in full force
this weekend. We kick it off with a 3 day tourny ~ GO REBELS! Happy Labor Day!

~ Speaking of Labor Day - September 6th is also the day, 13 years ago,
Hubber and I got married. It was a beautiful day on the yacht in San Francisco Bay.
I love you Hubber! With all of my heart.

~ Hello NFL (go 49ers! go Giants*! *for Hubber) & college football. Woot!
Hook'em Horns! also for Hubber

~ Just 8 days until I compete in the Mrs. California Intl. pageant.
*A first for me so I am excited* So many great ladies and
such a great message - get out in your community.

~ September 25th my dear friend, girl Jamie, is getting married to a superb man
named Billy. They are such an adorable couple.

~ I put my fall decor out this month. FANTABULOUS!

 ~ We are just about 2 months until Halloween - love LOVE love this fall holiday.


*FYI - On that same holiday day I am participating in my very first
5k Down and Dirty Mud Run. {check it out here} ... EXCITED!

~ Just about 3 months until Christmas - WAHOOZIE!
Which also means it's almost time to hit the slopes! Oh yes baby!
We all ski. All 3 of us.

Have a super day!  Until tomorrow ...