28 December 2010

How are you shedding those Holiday lbs?

It never fails ... I gain a few extra 'friends'
over the Holiday season.
Hello mashed potatoes. Hello prime rib.  Hello pumpkin pie.
Hello stuffing.  Hello chocolates.
~Geesh, I am not even a big sweets eater~
I am ignoring you full tummy because I want to put more in my mouth.
Do you know what I am talking about?
Of course you do.

Luckily this year I didn't gain too much.
I don't think. {winking my eye at you}

This is what I do:
I have committed myself to do at least a mile at least
5 days a week on the elliptical. I also do stretches
and lunges with my 7lb weights in hand.
And don't you know, I still do those squats while blow drying my hair.
(Don't laugh. This is serious) :o)

I found these great ab exercises today and
also, this interesting article on cutting calories.

Remember, exercise isn't hard once you find what works for you.
Good luck!