01 February 2010

Amazingly Fancy - THE Baby Shower

Baby shower...oh fabulous baby shower.
My cousin is prego...an adorable prego
I might add.
(in my opinion)

Husband and I headed to Fresno this weekend.
I attended THE fabulous shower while
Husband golfed with Uncle.

We both had a great time. A fantastic time.

I must say Cousin's shower was THE sweetest
party I have been too in a really long time.
My Aunt, along with some of Cousin's friends,
really out did themselves.
They thought of everything:

At the restaurant...By The Sea
this safari themed gathering was PERFECT
with flower arrangements (calla lillies),
the lunch menu printed on safari paper with a
ribbon bow on the top,
two-tier cake
(bottom was leopard print & top was zebra print)
accompanied by edible jungle animals
and a tree on top.
All edible...it was adorable.
Candy apple favors tied with a ribbon that read:

Michael Aiden Garcia        March 2010
Don't you just love his name?

Ahhh...can't wait to meet the little guy!

After the shower and the golf
we hung out at home, ate take-out,
watched Sherlock Holmes (good movie) &
got giddy over all of the adorable baby presents.

Simply wonderful.
Sorry no pictures...just words.