12 March 2010

Missing you cupcakes...and a STRONG latte

As I sit here sipping on my homemade
super strong latte
(I tired new expresso this morning -
Morning Lift from Nob Hill)
I can't help but think about the
best cupcake I have ever had.

Cupcakes from Crumbs are
THE bestestest!
(in my opinion)

We tried them while in New York last October.

Was it being in New York that made them
so good?
Nope! I don't think so.

Was it the cuteness of the Crumbs shops
that made them so good?
Nope! I don't think so.

These are down right just
DELICIOUS! On their own. No assistance needed.

They do have locations in So. Cal, CT, NJ and so on.
If you haven't tried them yet, I reccommend that you do.

I leave you today with a little
something to get your mouth watering...




MMMMM....


Undiagnosed insomnia update:
This has been a good week for the most part.
One night of broken sleep.
Two nights with a full 5 hours.
Last night I slept 6 hours!
Fingers ARE crossed that this continues.

Happy Friday y'all!