In honor of football season I thought I would share with you all a little secret recipe. This artichoke dip is so good, so quick and the best thing is you make it in the microwave!
You will need:
* 1 Can of Artichoke Hearts (just one unless you want super chunk!)
* 1 8oz Can of Diced Green Chillis (again, just one or you may need a six pack with each bite!)
* 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese (or more if you are a super cheesy kind of person.)
* 1 cup of Mayonnaise (I’d stick with just the cup unless you don’t mind the calories.)
* Spinach if desired but not needed
* What ever you want for dipping or spreading
All you do is cut the artichoke hearts into chunks (you pick the size). Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe dish and stir together. Place in the microwave and heat in 1 ½ minute intervals until the cheese is melted. Stir each time.