28 June 2010

Family Fun in The Sun Fair 2010

Put on by the Sacramento Food Bank

this little event had vendors, crafts for the kids
(which is where I helped out), a
jump house, free lunch and much more!

One of the coolest things was the
mobile mammography trailer.
They were providing fee mammograms for women
over 40.  I think that is awesome!
Really awesome.

(the trailer * very cool AMAZING)
 
I had a blast at the kid's craft table.
1) it's for the kids and I LOVE helping kids
2) there were crafts and I LOVE crafts
3) I learned how to make the keychains out of plastic string
yep, daughter was pretty impressed.
period.
 
Please enjoy the photos
 
(my new fantastic friend * she
brought the keychain craft)

(helping him start a keychain)


(creative kids at work * got to love it!)

I had the best time.
I came home and immediately contacted
Cindy from Albie Aware letting her
know to contact me for the next event.

Stay tuned ...